Vet Approved Homemade Cat Food | Venison and Spinach
I like to rotate different proteins into my cat's routine. It's a treat for them, gives them a nice variety of nutrients and they are never bored. Venison has 50% less fat than beef and has healthy protein and fat as deer are usually grass-fed.
- 1 pound ground venison
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 ounces spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bone broth or water
- 2 TBSP HVB Feline Blend
- 2 TSP Icelandic Omega-3 fish oil
- Saute' venison in 2 TBSP of coconut oil
- Add spinach, and egg when the meat is almost done (just a little pink) and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until the spinach is wilted and egg is cooked.
- Add bone broth or water (chilled will cool the recipe quickly)
- Add premix and fish oil and mix well with an immersion blender or food processor.
- Freeze what you will not use in 4 days.
3 cups, 391 kcals/cup